Creating that special
halloween pumpkin is easy once you have a carving pattern and the
right tools. You can use the free pattern on the left, and follow
the steps below for the perfect halloween jack-o-lantern
- Hollow out the pumpkin till the skin is
an inch thick.
- Print out the carving pattern, and attach
it to the pumpkin using tape or pins.
- Poke holes in the pattern using a nail,
make the holes about 1/8 inch apart.
- Remove the pattern, and rub flour into
- Using a nail, push a hole through the
skin whereever you want to start cutting.
- With a serrated knife, cut out the
- Enjoy Halloween!